HOME zz|zz MEMORIAL zz|zz BIO's zz|zz TEACHER TRIBUTE zz|zz CONTACT zz|zz UPDATE
______________________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1996 Kelly Burt

_____________________________________




Kelly Burt
Birth: May 1951, Brigham City, UT
Parents: Clinton W. and Vita Rasmussen Burt
Spouse: Sheila L. Kirk
Children: 6
Death date: July 4, 1996
Place of death: Summit County, UT
Cemetery: Bear River City, UT

Obituary

     Kelly's Family
CLICK TO VIEW: BEHS Class of 1969 Memorial

CLICK TO VIEW: BEHS Class of 1969 Memorial

CLICK TO VIEW: BEHS Class of 1969 Memorial

4 comments:

  1. Dad I love you and miss you more and more everyday that goes by. Wish so badly that you were here to walk me down the aisle next month. But I know you will be watching me. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad I love you so so much and Think about you all the time. I know your in a better place and watching over all of us right now. I love you so much and cant wait to be with you again someday! Love you!
    Carly Burt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad, i love you so much:] i wish i could have remembered you as much as the others.. but i did hear a lot of great stories!:] better than nothin:] i will meet up with you someday!:] Love you:]
    love Stacee Burt your youngest:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad It's my turn to walk down the Aisle and Its been kinda hard on me knowing you won't be there to walk me, but I know you will be there watching me :) I love you very much and miss you! Can't wait to see you again :)
    Love Carly!

    ReplyDelete

Please make comments appropriate and include your full name. If desired also add a contact email. All comments are moderated before they are published. Please allow 12 hrs for moderation